Perform the actions manually
1.1. From manufacturer website
- Go to the official website of your wireless network adapter manufacturer.
- Make sure to search for the correct 802.11n driver version that corresponds to the model of your wireless network card. Equally important is to check for the specific Windows operating system version, e.g. Windows 10 32-bit or Windows 10 64-bit.
- Download the driver setup file.
- After the downloading process is complete, launch the file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest driver update on your system.
- After the installation is complete, just reboot your computer.
1.2 Use Device Manager
- Right-click on Start and select Device Manager.
- Locate Network adapters branch.
- Expand the menu to see the list of all installed network cards.
- Right-click on your network card and select Update driver.
- On the next screen, choose Search automatically for updated driver software, then follow the on-screen instructions to finish.