We will explore in this article the most efficient and reliable way of reinstalling and reconnecting the HD-compliant touch screen driver, so make sure to keep on reading.
Run the Troubleshooter
- Go to the Search bar and type in Troubleshoot settings.
- Next, click View all and locate Hardware and Devices.
- Clin on the Run the troubleshooter option.
- Finally, click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Use Device Manager
- Press the Windows key and X simultaneously.
- Locate and click on Device Manager.
- Search for your Touch screen device in the list and right-click on it.
- Select Uninstall and follow the prompted indications.
- Restart your device and go back to the Device Manager.
- Click on Scan for hardware changes at the top and wait for the results.
- Install the detected Touch screen and restart your device at the end.