To change Sensibility value, you need to do the following:
- Press Windows Key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
- Once Device Manager opens locate your Wi-Fi adapter, right-click it and choose Properties.
- Go to the Advanced tab and locate Roaming Sensitivity Level, Roaming Aggressiveness or RoamTendency to Highest or Aggressive.
- Set Transmit Power or Transmit Power Level to Highest.
- Select Antenna Diversity and set it to Auto.
- In Band Preference choose Prefer 802.11a if your wireless network is using 5GHz frequency or set it to Prefer 802.11g/b if your wireless network is using 2.4GHz frequency.
- Save changes and restart your device.